What is JAVA
Java is a programming language originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems. The language derives much of its syntax from C and C++ but has a simpler object model and fewer low-level facilities. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode (class file) that can run on any Java Virtual Machine (JVM) regardless of computer architecture.It is intended to let application developers "write once, run anywhere" (WORA), meaning that code that runs on one platform does not need to be recompiled to run on another. Java is, as of 2012, one of the most popular programming languages in use, particularly for client-server web applications
Scope Of JAVA
A Person Can Work in Desktop Application,Web Application,Enterprise Application(Banking Application),Robotics and Embedded Programming , Games ,Mobile Application.
Why Should Go For JAVA
- Platform Independent:- Java Language is Platform Independent means program of java is Easily transferable because after Compilation of java program bytes code will be created then we have to just transfer the Code of Byte Code to another Computer.
- Robust and Secure:- The Code of java is Robust andMeans ot first checks the reliability of the code before Execution When We trying to Convert the Higher data type into the Lower Then it Checks the Demotion of the Code the It Will Warns a User to Not to do this So it is called as Robust
- Distributed:- Java is Distributed Language Means because the program of java is compiled onto one machine can be easily transferred to machine and Executes them on another machine because facility of Bytes Codes So java is Specially designed For Internet Users which uses the Remote Computers For Executing their Programs on local machine after transferring the Programs from Remote Computers or either from the internet.
- Multithreaded and Interactive:- Java uses Multithreaded Techniques For Execution Means Like in other in Structure Languages Code is Divided into the Small Parts Like These Code of java is divided into the Smaller parts those are Executed by java in Sequence and Timing Manner this is Called as Multithreaded In this Program of java is divided into the Small parts those are Executed by Compiler of java itself Java is Called as Interactive because Code of java Supports Also CUI and Also GUI Programs
- Portable : The portability actually comes from architecture-neutrality. In C/C++, source code may run slightly differently on different hardware platforms because of how these platforms implement arithmetic operations. In Java, it has been simplified.